My Trip To La Campaigne Tropicana

My Trip to La campaigne Tropicana

The Night before my trip, I was really craving to be immersed in nature.. Trees, beach,sand,birds and all.
I got few suggestions from friends and decided to finally go for La Campaigne Tropicana.
I set out as early as 9a.m into a land i had never been to before.
In my mind i thought by 11, I should have been at the place after all, the island is easily accessible from bariga. I'd initially been told that Ibeju lekki (The Location of the resort) was quite far... But never in my wildest dream did i think it would actually be as far as i experienced🤥.
At least from the direction i got from lara ng, it could not in anyway be above 2 hours (So i thought). But that wasn't the case, my journey took me a whooping 4 hours. I got to the resort around past 1p.m.

My journey there was quite enlightening... I saw the Lekki free trade some ( Where the "soon to be largest refinery West Africa) is located, saw Arla foods (Manufacturers of Dano milk) and a couple of other companies.  Also in my sojourn, i learnt there is a sea port in that area of lekki (This would help reduce the gridlock experienced in Apapa occasionally) under construction. I also got to notice another settlement named lekki but with a village settling..
In all, the journey opened my mind to a lot. (lekki free trade zone, lekki village, ibeju lekki are definitely places one should be looking to invest in).
So back to my gist...
The resort is everything to write home about!
The ambience that welcomed me was very pure. La campaigne tropicana is a paradise beyond your imagination.. The serene environment, Virgin trees  and the cool breeze that airs into your soul would make you appreciate nature more.
Not to bore you too much, below is my review of the resort
1. There are gorgeous beach bed that can be rented for a day or two
2. Different kind of activities pool volleyball, swimming ( there are different islands in the pool) and the pool is the longest you would most likely ever have seen, boat rides, horse rides, basket ball to mention a few
3. Different cuisines you can ever think off

4. Impressive accommodation for you to stay over for as long as you want too which is just perfect for an honeymoon or just a get away with your partner
5. Beautiful sights here and there.. Catch them all in the video below
Ps: There is a gate fee of 5k to be psid and an extra 1k if you would be going into woth your food
Would i love to revisit ?  Oh definitely , i sure would love to do this again someday with the loml.

Comments

Popular Posts