My Internship Experience

My Internship Experience

Wow! so today is the last day since i began my internship at greenfuels and yea,six month "there" was really worth it.
Sometimes mid last year (1st semester 400l), i envisaged a whole lot as to how my IT is gonna be - how i would be getting paid about 60K, networking with top professionals, turning out at party and social events, and yea personal developments too but by late june, my expectations were cutoff, i wasn't part of those that were chosen to intern at shlumberger, Yea, it was a sad something for me but i soon let that passed me by, and started looking out for other options but at the same time, it was getting late as i had earlier put all my hope on shlumberger.
I had no choice than to resort to going to the industrial training coordinating centre and picking up their available options which was another round of stress. To cut the longstory short,........ Ooops i just noticed i didn't finish this writeup from payback 2016 and found it in my draft🙄🙄.

Last last IT shall ended lol🤣, Too tired to start completing this right now.... Maybe i would finish it up at a later date... Can't say for now...

Comments

Popular Posts