Letter to my Crush



You caught my attention in ways words alone can't describe☺😚
It started out as an admiration😊.
You were so fresh, dope and poised😎🤵🏾🕴
I would stylishly glance at you from my end and it would just give me some sort of joy i couldn't explain👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨...
Then it graduated into a full fledged crush😍😍, i would constantly feel butterflies in my tummy at the sight of you💕💖...
 You captured my heart in a very different way💓.. I can't remember the last time i felt this way💗💟.
I wanted to be close to you, i still crave to👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
I'm longing to build a friendship with you
It's what my heart desires👫👫.
But the negative thoughts and insecurities in my head is always waging war with my heart😥
Always trying to counteract what my heart wants😥...
My head control my actions😪
My heart controls my intention💓💖
For me,Intention is the real me,but that's not what people see🤦🏽
When would my heart finally win this battle  and dominate my head💪🏽💪🏽 ?
I feel so helpless😪
I want you so close💑💑
Yet, i push you far.🚶🏽
Who will save me for me💆🏽.
I

Comments

Popular Posts