Time Ticking

Time Ticking.....

I really do not know how to start what I've got in my head, but..................... i have to. Yea, time is tickling and mehn reality is just getting 'real'. So i'm just about rounding up my internship program (A post on that would be up soon) and i cant even explain how i feel going back to school in some few weeks. Is it the pressure of having to resume the cramming episodes in order to make a good grade or just focus on my personal development- the knowledge and skills that would empower me in becoming a skilled consultant. I think the latter would just do.
                                                             


  I once stumbled on an article about 'Starting now '  and yes it motivated me but in the real sense of it, it sounds very easy to say but implementing goes a long way. Thus, the saying it is easier said than done. buh all be it, with well thought out plan( defined vision and mission) and  being true to one's self then i'll just say one is  good to start  of which diligence, persistence, perseverance should follow after.

so yea, m still on  the very first phase and i'm so optimistic. Although i should have started planning earlier but it's better late than never . So, i'm just skyrocketing my way towards success. To anyone reading this,the time is tickling, you've got to start. cheers.. #theskyrocketed.    

Comments

Popular Posts